Shawn Hardie and Wes Upham discuss the NFL’s reaction to President Trump’s comments regarding Colin Kaepernick and #takeaknee (23:00 mark). They also discuss why NFL owners chose to “unite” with the players (30:30) and Shawn explains why he still watches the NFL and why boycotting specific teams makes more sense than the entire league (35:20). Beforehand, they brought back the Hater’s Call for Shawn after his Ravens got destroyed by Jacksonville (3:45) and briefly discussed the Carmelo Anthony trade (17:00).
- Episode 48: 2017 NFL Midterm Review | Five Questions
- Five Questions Episode 47: Deconstructing #PowerTV, Part 1 (hosted by @JeffJSays)
- Five Questions Episode 46: Talking NCAA Hypocrisy, Jemele Hill, USMNT Failure, The Terrible NFL (and Up The Spurs!) with Wes Upham
- Five Questions Episode 45: The DEFINITIVE 2017-18 NBA Preview
- Jay Glazer Says Colin Kaepernick Will Play In The NFL In 2017
Subscribe to Five Questions