All season, the contributors of seveneighteen have been making sports bets of all types from the NFL season through the NBA Finals, putting up a six pack (or some other contraband) as a wager. On July 3, we all got together, brought all the booze that we owed and discussed of the bets that we made and other sports debates, including:
• If a certain team missing its best player would make the NBA playoffs
• If a former Slam Dunk champion would make the Hall of Fame
• What record Landon’s Jets would finish with
• If Erik Spolestra is a Top 5 coach
• Can Adrian Peterson run for 2,500 yards this season?
We now present, The Beer Exchange, Part 1.
(If you want to download, click the arrow on the lower right of the player.)
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe to Five Questions Apple Podcasts | Android | Email | | Stitcher