This Is It | 6.3.13: Nobody EVER Says Heat In 7…EVER
After the Heat beat the Pacers to win the Eastern Conference, Strafe & McFly call Midtown Mo to discuss unrealistic expectations from Heat “fans,” the bet he made with Strafe and predictions for the upcoming NBA Finals against the Spurs.
(Apologies for the first two minutes, we had the AC running.)
Click here to listen to the show. (To download, right click and hit “Save As.”)
This Is It | 5.30.13: LeBron’s Legacy & The NBA Playoffs
This week, Strafe, Midtown Mo, Dr. J, Streetz, McFly, Ness & Joe Sargent discuss the following…
- How Lebron’s legacy will be affected if the Heat don’t win the title this year (1:00)
- Midtown Mo’s uber-confidence that the Heat will beat the Spurs (15:45) and how he feels the Heat are “underrated”
- Mo & Ness attempt to defend Dwyane Wade for elbowing Lance Stephenson in the back of the head (22:23)
- A heated debate about the top point guards in the league, and why John Wall isn’t one of them (according to everyone except Ness & Dr. J) (37:30)
- Click here to listen to the show (or right click and download to save).
This Is It: 5.21.13: A Post-Mortem For The New York Knicks
Vlad Jones-McFly and I got on the jack right after the Knicks lost Game 6 Saturday night and discussed what went wrong and where does the franchise go from here. Cousin D & Streetz chimed in later with their thoughts.
Click here to listen to the show (or right-click and hit “Save As.”)
This Is It | 5.15.13: Bah, Humbug
The Knicks are up against the brink. Why? Streetz, Vlad-Jones McFly and I spend a half-hour trying to figure this out.
Click here to listen, or right click to download.