Once again, seveneighteen is running a NCAA Tournament bracket contest. Like last year, it’s FREE to enter. Like last year, the winner gets a $50 Visa gift card. Again, like last year, it’s FREE to enter. But unlike last year, instead of using ESPN or Yahoo!, we’re hosting the contest here at theseveneighteen.com. Here’s how to enter:
- Register where it says “Have an account?” in the upper right.
- You’ll get an e-mail with the subject: [seveneighteen] Your username and password. This email is from us, trust us. (If you don’t get an e-mail, check your spam folder.)
- Go back to theseveneighteen.com & log in with your username and new password (copy & paste the password from the e-mail).
- To change your password after logging in, click on Profile to change your password.
- Once logged in, click on My Brackets, then click on Edit to make your selections. Be sure to hit SAVE after each region to lock in your selections.
The brackets will lock on Thursday, March 19 at noon EDT (ignore that 4 pm deadline you may see, the bracket server is on stupid Greenwich Mean Time), so be sure everything is entered and saved before then.
Any questions? E-mail email@example.com